Byblos Main Road P.O. Box 90, Jbeil, Lebanon
t +961 9 550 999 | m +961 70 394 409 | f +961 9 550 333
Located at a 45-minute drive from Beirut in the historic city of Byblos, Monoberge offers you an unforgettable stopover in this romantic and fascinating locality.
The hotel is only a short walking distance from the city center and its famous ancient sites such as the Crusader Castle. Take your time to walk through the lanes of the old souks and experience both modern and ancient beauty in the areas around the port.
For an amazing culinary experience ranging from traditional Lebanese mezzes to continental dishes, dine in one of many restaurants around Byblos. To taste the best in local and international wines and beers, the city also offers select pubs and cafés.
Monoberge provides you with easy access to explore all the loveliness Byblos has to offer from its historic attractions, shops and entertainment to crystal-clear beaches.
Additional Distances details:
- Door to door with a Business center that includes coffee shops, pastries, Lebanese restaurant, Fast food, Pharmacy and drug store
- 1 Km from the old souk of Jbeil, the Citadel, and Byblos beach 2 minutes walk
- 10 Km far from the "Casino Du Liban" 12 minutes drive
- 12 Km far from the "Car Cable to Harissa" 14 minutes drive
- 12 Km far from our neighbor city Jounieh which includes as well the night life and entertainment, 14 minutes drive
- 15 Km far from Kaslik Area, the most famous and popular shopping area in Lebanon, 20 minutes drive
- 20 Km far from the world famous site "Jeita Grotto" 25 minutes drive
- 15 Km far from the North of Lebanon which includes: the "Ancient Cedars of Lebanon", Kadisha Valley and many other sites
- 15 Km far from "Laklouk" & "Cedars" Ski resorts
- 40 Km far from "Faqra", "Mzaar" Ski resorts
N.B. The ski season, which is similar to the Alps, typically runs from mid-December to April, depending on the length and depth of snowfall. In spring, it is sometimes possible to snow ski in the morning and drive to the coast in the afternoon to water ski because Lebanon's mountainous terrain is at proximity to the sea...
For more info, call us on: t +961 9 550 999 | m +961 70 394 409
Address: Byblos main road, P.O.Box 90, Jbeil, Lebanon